General Terms and Conditions
WomenWorld (hereinafter “WomenWorld”) is a community from and for Women. Through our website (hereinafter “Website”) WomenWorld offers a wide range of services to end costumers (hereinafter “you”) as described hereinafter:
(1) Events: WomenWorld regularly carries out events from and for women, such as retreats, cooking events (hereinafter “event” or “events”; see Section 2 of this GTC for the terms and conditions that apply, when participating in an event);
(2) Online-Shop: WomenWorld offers products, such as beauty products, for purchase on the Website (see Section 3 of this GTC for the terms and conditions that apply, when purchasing products through our Website);
(3) Membership: WomenWorld offers an exclusive membership, that will give you access to a wide range of online classes, such as yoga classes and meditation (see
Section [x] of this GTC for the terms and conditions that apply, when signing up for a membership).
The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "GTC") apply to all orders placed and contracts concluded via the WomenWorld Website. The GTC also applies to the use of this Website for which special provisions apply. By registering for an event, purchasing a product, entering a membership and/or using this Website you agree to these GTC.
When registering for an event organized by WomenWorld a contract is concluded between you and WomenWorld. You confirm your participation in the event. The provisions of the GTC apply, especially this Section 2 . WomenWorld offers different types of events. Depending on the nature of the event special provisions may apply. Especially for our (international) retreats, which may take place abroad and over several days special provisions will apply. Such provisions will explicitly refer to the term “retreat” or “retreats”.
2.2 PAYMENT CONDITIONS
You will be obliged to pay the full amount for our events when booking the event with the specified payment method.
2.3 CANCELLATION POLICY
2.3.1 IN CASE YOU MUST CANCEL
To keep the quality of our events high and the group intimate, we keep our events small (usually max. twelve (12) participants). This means every spot is very important to us. So before signing up, please make sure you can make it. A cancellation from your side incl. a refund can only be accepted in exceptional cases. The following provisions apply conclusively in the case of a cancellation:
(1) A cancellation must be notified to firstname.lastname@example.org .(2) For our retreats WomenWorld offers a cancellation incl. partial refund. Refunds for the remaining amount will depend on when WomenWorld receives the
cancellation from you. Should you need to cancel within more than 6 weeks (42 days) prior to the starting date of the retreat, WomenWorld is obliged to charge a 250 EUR cancellation fee. Should you need to cancel between 6 weeks (42 days) and 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the starting date of the retreat WomenWorld is obliged to charge a 500 EUR cancellation fee. Finally, under no circumstance any refunds will be given for cancellation requests made within 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the starting date of the retreat. For the calculation of the date for a possible cancellation the day on which the retreat starts will not be counted.
(3) For other events organized by WomenWorld no refunds can be granted in the case of a
(4) In case of a cancellation from your side, WomenWorld is not liable for your expenses incurred in preparation for an event, such as airplane/train tickets, visas fees and/or other costs associated with preparation for the event.
2.3.2 IN CASE WE MUST CANCEL
(1) If WomenWorld cannot host an event, we will notify you in timely manner, and you will receive a 100% refund.
(2) WomenWorld reserves the right to cancel a retreat if a minimum of five (5) participants cannot be achieved.
(3) In case of a cancellation from our side, WomenWorld is not liable for your expenses incurred in preparation for an event, such as airplane/train tickets, visas fees and/or other costs associated with preparation for the event.
2.3.3 FORCE MAJEURE
(1) Due to non-recoverable payments that we must make in advance to secure the event, exceptions to our Cancellation Policy cannot be made for any reason, including (but not limited to) natural disasters, bad weather, acts of terrorism, illness, pandemics, health conditions, medical or personal or family or work emergencies, or change of mind.
(2) If you cannot reach the retreat due to unforeseen circumstances such as (but not limited to) strikes, weather circumstances, and missed, delayed, or canceled flights, the retreat fees remain non-refundable. If you arrive late or need to leave your retreat early, you will not receive any refund on the remaining time of your scheduled stay.
2.3.4 REFUND IN CASE OF CANCELLATION
Once we have received your cancellation WomenWorld will refund the applicable amount within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of cancellation notification (see Section 2.3.1 ). For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original
transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you.
2.4 EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
(1) If you participate in our events, this will at any time take place at your own risk. You are responsible for assessing whether the prerequisites (e.g., physical and mental health and condition) are present to participate in an event and/or activities during an event.
(2) WomenWorld cannot be held liable for harmful incidents (e.g., accident), if such incident does not result from deliberate or gross negligent breach of duty by WomenWorld.
(3) For harmful events caused by a third party (e.g., another party) WomenWorld cannot be held liable in any case.
2.5 TRAVEL AND HEALTH INSURANCE
Our retreats can take place abroad. In such cases, all participants are required to have international health insurance that also covers medical care and transport home if needed. Such international health insurance must – at least – be valid for the duration of the retreat.
2.6 COVID POLICY
(1) WomenWorld attaches importance on your health. The Participation at an event will in general take place at your own risk. It may be possible that the Federal Swiss Council/Swiss Cantons enact regulations, that will apply on WomenWorld als event organizer (e.g., mandatory mask, distance rules). In such cases, you are obliged to comply with such regulations.
2.7 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
(1) By Participating in one of our events, you agree that pictures/videos can be made by WomenWorld, on which you are identifiable. WomenWorld is obliged to publish such pictures/videos on its website/social media accounts for marketing purposes.
(2) Our events are meant to invest in your personal life and not for your work/blog/website and any kind of promotion of your products, brands, or
services. Any content creation with a commercial background is not hence allowed. Our events are meant to invest in your personal life and not for your work/blog/website and any kind of promotion of your products, brands, or services. Any content creation with a commercial background is not henceallowed.
(3) Professional (video) cameras are not allowed during our events. Please respect the privacy of other guests and do not photograph/film any other participants unless they have given consent. The sharing/publishing of pictures on which other participants are recognizable on your personal account is only allowed with given consent.
2.8 OUR RIGHTS
(1) Women-World reserves the right to remove a participant from the event if their behavior is disruptive.
(2) Women-World reserves the right to keep a participant liable if the participant brings damage to the event location or the belongings of third parties/and or WomenWord.
(3) Women World reserves the right to change the program, teachers or team members at all times.
When purchasing a product/products offered on the Website of WomenWorld a purchase contract is concluded between you and WomenWorld. The provisions of the GTC apply, especially this Section 3 .
(1) Shipment takes place directly through WomenWorld or in exceptional cases by the label itself. In case of shipment by the label itself WomenWorld remains the contracting partner and only shipment will be made by the label in accordance with the Shipment provisions as set forth in this Section 3.2 of the GTC.
(2) WomenWorld ships orders once a week, so please keep in mind that arrivals happen one (1) to two (2) weeks after an order is placed. If a retreat is taking place during time of order, please plan in up to three (3) weeks for estimated time of arrival.
(3) WomenWorld ships with DHL to countries within the EU. Should you be based in the UK, CH or outside Europe, please email us: email@example.com so we can calculate shipping costs.
(1) Upon arrival of the ordered product, you shall check the products on possible defects. If the shipped products should be defective the defect must be notified to firstname.lastname@example.org within two (2) days since the arrival date.
(2) Defective products can be returned under full refund incl. shipping costs in accordance with Section 3.4 of this GTC.
(1) WomenWorld grants the right to you to return ordered products.Following steps have to be taken:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with your order number and the reason why you want to send it back (within fourteen (14) days from the date of arrival).
2. Once the return is accepted, you have to send the goods back immediately to Gwendoline Bloch, Eisenbahnstrasse 18, 8800 Zurich, Switzerland at your own return shipping expenses.
(2) The returned goods must be in, original condition. (2 In case of clothes the tag must be intact. The return of defective or damaged items will only be accepted if the item was defective or damaged upon receipt. Please refer to Section 3.3
of this GTC for more information regarding defective products.
(3) Once we have received the products, we will refund the payment (minus the shipping costs) within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction,
unless otherwise agreed with you.
3.5 OUR RIGHTS
WomenWorld reserves the right to cancel a purchase within twenty-four (24) hours since order. This may be the case if the offered product is no longer available and/or due to system issues.
4. LIABILITY FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE / INTELLECTION PROPERTY
(1) All liability and warranty of WomenWorld in connection with the use of this Website is hereby declined. This applies in particular with regard to the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content and data, the downloading and use of files and links to
(2) The copyright and all other rights to the content, images, photos or other files on this Website, belong exclusively to the company WomenWorld or the specifically named rights holders. For the reproduction of any elements, the written consent of the
copyright holder must be obtained in advance.
5. APPLICALBE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The legal relationship between WomenWorld and you shall be governed by Swiss Law, excluding the United Nations Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods (SR 0.221.211.1)
All disputes arising in connection with these GTC, regardless of their legal basis, shall be decided exclusively by the courts Zurich, Switzerland.
WomenWorld reserves the right to change the GTC at any time and without any consent. In each case, the version of the GTC valid at the time of the order shall be applicable.
For more information or any specific questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for understanding and respecting our General Terms and Conditions.
Last updated on: [08.11.2022]